Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Sweet Peach




Benjamin and Emily building models of molecules with an organic chemistry model set. 

I love my little sister Emily sooooooooooo much! She is so special to me. We all call her Peach because when she was born her hair stuck straight up all over her head and it was so thin and blonde. It looked like peach fuzz! And because she is so sweet! She was born when I was 10 after two brothers. I love Riley and Joe a ton, too. I just needed a sister, too. She is my best friend. She has such a kind and sweet heart. She is so willing to help people. She is very funny and witty. She loves science and hates math (Helen Stewart is her 5th grade teacher right now and is great to do lots of experiements. Emily loves it.) Benjamin is always trying to do a new science experiment with her. She is amazing with animals. She has 6 chickens and takes care of them better than anyone else. She takes horse riding lessons when the weather is warm. She is so good arts and crafts. She has a lot of patience. She just started learning the piano and she is doing such a great job! I love you, Peach!

2 comments:

Gran Linda said...

Wow, you've been busy with the blogs! I love Emmy too, she's really fun to be with and has such a sweet smile!

jess and seth said...

What a sweet tribute to your cute sister! Hey, would Emily be interested in being penpals with Lydia? She had such a blast playing with her and doing crafts with you guys over Christmas, and I know she'd love to keep in touch.