Saturday, February 21, 2009

I just thought I'd post this song that Amy sang to me right after she woke up from a nap.  I sware, it takes her about ten minutes untill she's actually awake (and fully conscious of what she's doing).  I'm glad that her subconcious self is such a happy person.  I hope she's not mad at me for putting this on.  


   

4 comments:

Gran Linda said...

Don't be mad Amy!! I would have loved to have been there! Moe and Scmoe must be really great guys. hehehehe

jess and seth said...

I didn't believe you before, Benj . . . Amy, I love it! You are so cute! I'd love to be there sometime when you wake up. :)

Amy Jo Romney said...

I don't even remember this. I had no idea that he even had this video. Please don't think I am too crazy. :)

Lyd Stew said...

Wow- that is hilarious! I want to catch one of these moments in real life- can we spend the time when we come for a visit? :)