Gage and Luke with their new brother.
This is my new cousin! Kyle Ryder Andreasen. Isn't he so adorable!? He was born last Monday evening. I am so excited to meet him. My uncle Carl and his wife Jinger live in St. Anthony, Idaho, and we just love them and their two boys Gage and Luke. Now we have sweet little Kyle in the fam! We are excited for all the up and coming births, too. Doug and Lydia Stewart, Beth and Jonathon Lawrence, Ruff and Liz Judd, Jessie and Tyrel Brown, Mal and Johnny Schleg, and pretty much our entire ward ;).
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, he's the cutest thing I've ever seen...his parents must be SO good looking...that level of "cute" doesn't just come out of nowhere!
What a cute cute little baby!!!!!! Congrats to Carl & Jinger! And I can't believe he's smiling!
Wow- that is a cute baby! I love the dark hair- I hope my little guy has some dark hair like that!
Post a Comment