Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday To Amy Jolene and Jolene

I am so luck to have such a sweet grandma to share my birthday with!!! Happy Birthday Grandma Jolene! Yay for February 26!

This is the picture my little nephews (thanks to abe and chelsea) sent me while Benjamin was on his mission. It was a bold statement. I wasn't their aunt then, and there was a chance I never would be. Boy, am I glad that their prediction was right. I sure love them! And I sure love their parents, Abe and Chelsea! Most of all, I love my sweet Benjamin!

Look at the cute necklace that my sister-in law Chelsea gave me for my birthday! She makes the cutest necklaces out of scrabble pieces, modge podge, bails, and cute paper (and other things.). This one is made from glass instead of a scrabble piece. I love it! I made some around Christmas, but I haven't finished them yet, I'll post them soon! Thanks Chelsea!!!



And to top it off I got the most beautiful drawings from my adorable nieces Amberlee and Autumn Stewart in Moscow, Idaho! Thanks Girls!





1 comment: