This is our little bathroom. The shower is on the right and we have put up drawers over on the left.
The kitchen is quite small, but I love the gas stove. The sink is so much better and deeper than our last place. The bathroom is just beyond the door you see. I think it is weird to have the bathroom in the kitchen. Oh well. It doesn't really matter as long as it works.
Behind our couches is our dinning area.
As you walk past the couches into the kitchen, you pass a bookshelf, heater, and closet on the left. The best part of the house is the free utilities and the very warm heater on the wall. Every night before bed, Benjamin has been putting my favorite pink blanky by the heater to get it nice and warm for me. :)
This is the view you get when you first step into the door. I love walking into the living room first thing! Our couches are huge green beasts! They are very comfortable though, and free (Thanks Doug and Lyd!!!!)
You walk into the living room through that door with the tv on the left and the computer desk on the right.
Here are some snap shots of when we first moved in. We don't show you the bed room becuase all of our boxes are there. And you can see some behind the couches too. I am currently sorting through the boxes. I'll post some more pictures when it gets all clean and decorated. We like it here. We especially like the price :). Thanks to everone who helped us move and donated furnture.
3 comments:
Your apartment looks really cute Amy!! And Ben is so good to you! love you.
I love your house! And just think how convenient to have the bathroom right by the kitchen; you can use the bathroom, read a nice, good book, and then you can hear when the water on the stove starts to boil and just hop right up. It's perfect! :)
You have been so creative with the space! I am so proud of you! You have made some good headway! Cute little place and nice and warm too! That is a wonderful thing during a cold winter!!!
Post a Comment