Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Benjamin's Jazz Combo

Benjamin is so great on his bass! I have tried so many times to upload a video of his jazz combo playing, but there is always an error. We have finally got the recordings that they made. This song is my favorite one. It is called Poinsianna. It is Benjamin on the bass and his two good friends Kurt (Piano) and Tj (Drums). I think it is amazing how they just know the chord changes and the general structure and they can always play together and imporvise and sound so great! Just click the link below to hear the song. And listen to the whole song because benjamin has some great improv solos through out.

4 comments:

Gran Linda said...

Woow, they are really good! Where can I get one of their recordings?? I love jazz like that!

Benjamin J. Romney said...

We have a cd of some of his songs. We can get you one, grandma.

Mystial Batwoman said...

sounds amazing Ben!

Lyd Stew said...

That is so good! I would really like to get a copy of their CD- we would even be willing to pay. I loved the ones with the vocals that he let me listen to- sun side of the street or something. I thought they were so good!