For Christmas I got the box set of both Planet Earth and The Blue Planet. It is amazing! I love it! Planet Earth is a documentary on the planet and The Blue Planet is on the oceans. There are 11 episodes in each series, plus bonus disks. Its like a way cool nature program! I posted the trailer for it at the bottom of my blog.
3 comments:
I love those shows too and watch them on tv pretty often, there is sure nothing else worth watching on anymore!!
Too bad we live too far away to sneak over and borrow those--I'd love to see them! Are they on tv? I should check my stations.
Seriously- we are so glad that you got that for Christmas. We have been renting them. My favorite so far is the part where the sharks jump up and eat those massive seals! So cool!
Post a Comment