This is a movie of me trying to flare my nostrils during my spell of Bell's Palsy. I couldn't move the left side of my face so I could only move one nostril. i couldn't get my left eye to close very well. Sometimes, if I concentrated really hard, I could bring it down for a brief blink. I was trying to smile and only my right half would smile. I look ridiculous. SO GLAD THATS OVER! :)
4 comments:
You are such a nut! Sure do love you!!
I love this! I'm so glad you're through with it. Seth and I were talking last night about how amazing you were about that whole thing.
You guys are so sweet. Im just glad its a funny illness so I can laugh about the movies and pics now that its over. :)
You poor thing. You have awesome luck.
Post a Comment