Sunday, July 21, 2013

Zoo with Auntie Em

When my family went back to Idaho, we were lucky to have my little sister Emily stay with us for an extra 10 days. It was so much fun having her around. We miss her! Stella really loved her Auntie Em. We went on some fun adventures while she was here, including the zoo.

IMG_6014 

IMG_6019

 

IMG_6021

IMG_6022

IMG_6026

IMG_6027

IMG_6032

IMG_6036

IMG_6039

IMG_6041

IMG_6043

IMG_6044

IMG_6045

IMG_6046

IMG_6047

IMG_6054

I really regret taking so long in the North America section of the zoo. While Bison are neat, I wished we hit the African Forest section first. We ran out of time and didn’t get to see much of the really awesome section of the zoo.

IMG_6055

IMG_6056

IMG_6057

IMG_6058

IMG_6064

IMG_6066

I love these huge bats! They are called flying foxes and they are so huge and so interesting. This one is a little fuzzy baby bat. So cute!

IMG_6067

IMG_6068

 

IMG_6081

IMG_6082

IMG_6083

IMG_6084

IMG_6085

IMG_6096

IMG_6097

IMG_6098

IMG_6101

IMG_6102

IMG_6107

IMG_6108

We would have stayed longer and seen more animals but our tummies were grumbling and Stella was exhausted.

IMG_6069

2 comments:

Momma Kaye said...

It looks like you wore her right out! What cool photos.

Gran Linda said...

Awesome pictures, I really liked the stingray...smiling! And I saved all the pictures of you guys! love you.