Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Rose Garden and Family Pictures

We were excited that my younger brother Riley was able to drive through on his way from North Carolina to Idaho. He just finished four years with the army and is now heading to Boise State for school. It was fun to his see him and his puppy, Luna. We all took a stroll around the rose gardens and it was a perfect opportunity for a family picture.

IMG_5945

IMG_5951

And with family pictures, comes lots and lots of “not so perfect”  pictures:

IMG_5953

IMG_5957

Stella just loved her Grandpa Dirk!

IMG_5971

IMG_5973

The look on her face isn’t a mad one.It is a very interested and focused one and maybe a little bit of a “I want to eat the rose” look. She was quite happy looking at the roses up close.

IMG_5965

IMG_5961

And of course she loved her Grandma Jody, too!

IMG_6003

IMG_5987

IMG_6006

She was also quite fascinated with Luna

IMG_5984

I think her most favorite place in the world is on a blanket outside with a slight breeze (although it was extremely hot and humid with no breeze when we took these pictures).

IMG_5977

IMG_5975

3 comments:

Momma Kaye said...

Stella is growing so much -- and these are old photos! I miss her so.

Gran Linda said...

love it, just love it!

jess and seth said...

I am so glad your family got to come! and I love the concentration on Stella's face--she wants those roses!... :)