Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sunday Walk at the Park

I am so excited to share these pictures. Almost a month ago we went on a walk to the park of roses and had a blast. Stella was being so adorable and we just couldn’t help snapping some pictures. She is so full of life and curiosity. She is a pretty neat little person.

IMG_6257

IMG_6259

IMG_6260

IMG_6240

IMG_6227

IMG_6246

IMG_6248

IMG_6251

IMG_6252

IMG_6254

IMG_6261

IMG_6262

She loves to hold on to her toes.

IMG_6267

IMG_6270

IMG_6273

IMG_6278

IMG_6283

IMG_6289

This dog was pretty excited to see Stella. He was so sweet and gentle with her and she thought he was pretty cool, too.

IMG_6294

Stella goes through little mini stages where she gets obsessed with doing one thing over and over for about 3 days. She has gone through screeching, squealing, cackling, fake coughing, making an “a-goooo” sound phases. On this particular day she was really into making a funny little pucker and making spit bubbles. It was pretty funny. She looked like this:

IMG_6331

IMG_6335

IMG_6340IMG_6322

IMG_6310

She just adores her daddy. They get quite silly together.

IMG_6312

IMG_6316

IMG_6320

IMG_6329

IMG_6328

IMG_6338

 

IMG_6336

IMG_6325

IMG_6326

This is how most outings end:

IMG_6348

I’m so in love with this little squishy bundle of joy!

IMG_6346

3 comments:

Momma Kaye said...

What a beautiful baby, with a garden floral dress to match the occassion! Those photos of Daddy, daughter are priceless!

Bethany L. said...

Seriously?!?! Could she be any cuter? What a doll! I see such a cute mix of you and Benj in her. You guys are such great parents, it made me happy just to read this and see all you're cute faces :)

AnK Romney said...

Oh my land!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep meaning comment on every post. I look at the blog when I am on the phones at work, so I never get to comment. I m glad your family got to visit!