I just thought I would post and let everyone know that I got a job! I am working and a shoe store called Easton Shoes. It sells really nice (expensive) comfortable shoes. It is really close to home and I really like working there. My bosses are so nice, and it I like helping the customers try on shoes and find the ones they like.
And I get an employee discount. Do you like my new pink shoes?
4 comments:
very adorable pink shoes! Glad you like your job!
Hey, if you can't have a job at a bookstore, I'd say a shoe store is the next best thing. :) Those shoes are so fun and cute on your feet! And speaking of shoes and books, have you ever read the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency Series? There's this darling character in them--Grace Makutsi--who loves colorful, exciting shoes, and she imagines they talk to her . . . it sounds bizarre, but they're great books!
wv: torkedo
I'm really likin' your pinky pink shoes. I might just have to come to visit and get a pair :)
Do you sell Dansko shoes at your store? I'm in need of new sandals. Just wondered.
Post a Comment