Benjamin just got back from Columbus, Ohio, and St. Louis, Missouri. He did two of his interviews for medical school and he felt pretty good about them. He said that they were very laid back and very friendly at both schools. He really liked both towns. In a few weeks he has three more interviews and one in November. A special thanks to Dan and Rachel Adair for housing Benj!
He took this picture for me :)
4 comments:
wow, knew he was going and said a little prayer for him and you. Where else is he going and isn't it great he has so many asking him to interview!!
Beautiful cities--I wish both of them weren't so far away!!! But that's medical school for you. You'll be in our prayers, guys!
Good luck with everything! It's a little nerve-wracking going through this process, but I know he will do great and will make an amazing doctor someday!
I vote for WAMI
Post a Comment