Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shadows Over Camelot

The game.
This is a picture of everyone pouting becuase I won as the traitor night. Usually the players work together to win the game as the nights of the round table. This time I drew the traitor card. I had to secretly help the dark nights progress. I accused anthony of being the traitor to throw everyone off, I pretended to play high cards when I actually had low cards, I purposley lost the quests, and I had to act innocent the whole time. I was so scared the whole time. I hated lying and I was so nervous that they would see right through me. It was a blast!


Little Emme Judd

Kylie and Gracee
Amy Jo and Gracee Judd

Benjamin's cousins Ruffin and Liz Judd invited us over for family night during spring break. We had cookies and milk and played a fun game called Shadows over Camelot. I was the traitor and I won the whole game as the traitor knight.

Thanks Ruff and Liz! We had so much fun!

3 comments:

jess and seth said...

What a fun night that must have been! You are good, Amy. I stink at games where I have to bluff and plan strategies (Settlers, etc. . . ). Thanks for sharing the pics!

Liz  said...

I am glad you guys had fun, so did we!! We will have to party again soon! Again way to go Amy for winning, it isn't easy to be the traitor:)!

Lyd Stew said...

That looks like such a fun game. It totally looks like a "Doug" kind of game- I'm going to have to find it and you can teach us how to play!