I love to cook and I love experimenting with recipes and making up my own recipes. Someday I want to make a small cook book. For now I will practice on my food blog. You can see pictures of all the meals I attempt and posted recipes. Here is the link:
www.ediblexperiments.blogspot.com
Benjamin's favorites:
- Carmel Apple Cake
- Sweet Yumminess (chicken or pork) and Lime Cilantro Slaw with Cafe Rio Rice
- Sweet Mango Sticky Rice Dessert
- Cheesey Garlic Drop Bisquits
- Curry
- Stuffed Zuchinni
- Anything with veggies
- Any Fish Recipe
Also, I highly recommend my sister's food and recipe blogs, too!
Lydia and
Chelsea. Lydia has a lot of really yummy recipes and I check it everyday for new ideas. Chelsea is an amazing cook. She actually has taken a lot of culinary classes. I think she is taking some in California right now and she had a culinary minor from BYU-I. Her blog has lots of recipes for people with food allergies. I used to have a very limited diet, so she made the blog for me. I love it. I highly recommend her Summer Chicken Recipe.
3 comments:
You are so nice!
I check out your receipes everytime you post kiddo! love em.
Yummy
Post a Comment