I am feeling pretty good today. The sedation has worn off and there is very little pain. I have a sore throat from the scope, but am otherwise mostly recovered. Our home teacher and his wife brought us an amazing meal last night and my mom is bringing chicken noodle soup over today. Thanks everyone!
Amy you are amazing! Your grandma Marchant had the same problems with the Gerd's and the hernia. I take Nexium everyday and it really helps, can't live without it--well I can but it doesn't feel good! Get better fast ok. love ya
Whoa!!! That's pretty cool. It's amazing the things they can do now. I'm glad they found the trouble spots so you can hopefully get feeling better. Love ya
Oh- sweet Amy Jo- you have been through a lot! Wow- it just seems like so much has happened in the last couple weeks for everyone! Best of luck on your recovery- we're praying for you!
I still have your cheesecake in the fridge...and if it lasts till tomorrow I'll try to get it to you :) Those pictures are pretty nasty! I'm so glad you were able to have this done, hopefully you can get feeling better and they can figure some stuff out for you.
4 comments:
Amy you are amazing! Your grandma Marchant had the same problems with the Gerd's and the hernia. I take Nexium everyday and it really helps, can't live without it--well I can but it doesn't feel good! Get better fast ok. love ya
Whoa!!! That's pretty cool. It's amazing the things they can do now. I'm glad they found the trouble spots so you can hopefully get feeling better. Love ya
Oh- sweet Amy Jo- you have been through a lot! Wow- it just seems like so much has happened in the last couple weeks for everyone! Best of luck on your recovery- we're praying for you!
I still have your cheesecake in the fridge...and if it lasts till tomorrow I'll try to get it to you :) Those pictures are pretty nasty! I'm so glad you were able to have this done, hopefully you can get feeling better and they can figure some stuff out for you.
Post a Comment