Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Party!

Have your cake and eat it, too! 
Ping Pong Tournament
The Cake
Happy Birthday Jonathon
Happy Birthday Papa Ben and Amy Jo



For Family Night last Monday we celebrated Jonathon, PapaBen, and Amy's Birthday at the Romney Place. We all opened our gifts and and played table tennis. It was so much fun. Kylie and Anth got me a whole bunch of rice krispies (my favorite), Pete and Jonathon got me my favorite kind of lotion, my parents in law got me a digital tv converter and an antanea so that we can have a few channels on our tv (also a cute watch, money to help with a dresser, and some clothes.) My neice Lydia even made me an adorable homemade book mark! Thank you everyone. 

My husband gets a little wound up playing ping pong. 

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY! I seriously am the worst friend ever. I thought about you all day, and kept thinking I'll call her in an hour. Unfortunately, that thought continued every hour. I'm sorry. Know that I thought about you, am still thinking about you, and love you! We NEED to do something and we NEED to do it SOON!!! Birthday lunch, maybe????

jess and seth said...

Amy, you look so pretty with that cake! :) And Benjamin is out of control. I think the "Flight of the Bumble Bee" in the background is very appropriate for the competetive game they were playing!

AnK Romney said...

I look like a dork in all the pictures! hahaha

Lyd Stew said...

oh- I'm getting homesick! looks like you guys had fun! We were sure thinking about you cute girl!