Saturday, February 9, 2013

Baby Shower

DSC_3329

My sweet friends Jess and Britney threw me a baby shower last month! I have such great friends and neighbors.

There were brownies (my favorite!)…

IMG_4630

..and veggies, and crepes with all sorts of toppings and fillings. I don’t have a picture of the crepes, but my friend Becca (she is a pro at making crepes) made two heaping stacks of crepes. There were warm savory fillings, chocolate and nutella, fruit, and whipped cream. So good! Thanks Becca!

DSC_3319

And there was lemonade with the cutest cups and striped straws.

IMG_4626

IMG_4627

Jess made these adorable banners (yup, that’s me with my pregnant belly in the mirror. Take a good look, because that’s the only picture of my belly you are likely to see.)

IMG_4624

IMG_4622

There were lots of friends there to support me and I was in awe at the generosity of them all. I got some really adorable outfits for the baby and lots of practical things that I really needed like diapers and wipes. And I just had to post a picture of this adorable little bouncy chair my co-worker Shelly got for little darling.

IMG_4547

Thank you everyone who came and contributed. I feel very blessed and a little spoiled.

4 comments:

Momma Kaye said...

Is there anything better than supportive friends at a time like this? You are richly blessed, Amy Jolene. We love you, and wish we could have joined in the festivities. We can't wait to hear the news. Please keep us posted!

Bethany L. said...

Too cute! What creative friends and you looks absolutely gorgeous! No fair!

Gran Linda said...

How sweet your friends are and so glad you got things you really needed.

AnK Romney said...

I hope at least you got one belly picture for yourself!!!

Precious Baby Shower! Wish I could have come!