Sunday, November 18, 2012

Halloween

I guess I better post a few pictures from Halloween, although I am reluctant to share pictures of me in costume. I’m just not good with costumes.

My friend Britney threw a little “Ghouls Only” (girls only) Halloween Party. A costume was required. Thank goodness my neighbor Becca said I could come over and use her zombie make up with her.

Party Collage

IMG_3654

I love the pop can stuck in Becca’s head! We had so much fun making zombies out of ourselves.

IMG_3650

And Britney went all out with the party. There were awesome decorations, fun games, and lots of cute treats. Check out this spread:

IMG_3656

We also carved Jack-o-Lanterns for the first time in our nearly 5 years of marriage. I am really regretting not getting a picture of them. Benjamin’s was so funny and cool!

We also had a good time at our church party. I made these sugar cookies for the party:

IMG_3757

We threw together last minute costumes and I am really embarrassed to share this picture with you. Can you guess what movie we are from? Despicable Me. Benjamin is Gru and I am his Minion. By the time we took this picture my little pipe cleaner hair spikes had fallen off.

despicable us

3 comments:

Gran Linda said...

love the make-up and you were a cute menion! looks like a fun party!

Lyd Stew said...

Oh Amy- why does it always seem you take on this "abused" role? I'm having memories of that pioneer play. :) I'm just going to try to forget that image- although you did a very convincing make-up job. I LOVE the despicable me thing- perfect! So cute! Your cookies are ridiculously perfect. You are amazing!

jess and seth said...

What a fun party! I think you and Benj's costumes are perfect--I totally have to show the kids.