Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Engagement Pictures at Four Years

I never really mentioned that Benj and I celebrated our Fourth Anniversary in April. I was at the worst stage of mono, so all I did for him was say “Happy Anniversary” from my little bed on the couch. He brought me some pretty flowers, but we never really celebrated. A couple weeks ago, we went to the Park of Roses with our camera and tripod to take some family pictures. We had fun walking around looking at the fireflies and roses and snapping pictures.

After looking at them we realized how many cheesy ones we took. They reminded us of cheesy engagement pictures.  A lot of the time we were just being silly. So, as a warning, there are a lot of pictures and some of them are a little cheesy.

IMG_1895

IMG_1904

IMG_1905

IMG_2002

IMG_1906

IMG_1913

IMG_1918

IMG_1942

IMG_1921

IMG_1930

IMG_1941

IMG_1987

IMG_1929

IMG_1943

IMG_1953

IMG_1984

IMG_1944

 

IMG_1965

IMG_1972

IMG_1964

IMG_1978

IMG_1966

IMG_1993-001IMG_1946

We also met some nice people in the park. A mother trying to take senior pictures of her beautiful daughter. They had a point and shoot and were having trouble getting some good pictures. She saw Benj with taking pictures and asked him how she could get a better picture. Benj offered to take some pictures for them and send them to her. They were so nice and appreciative of our help. Cierra, the daughter, wants to go to medical school.

IMG_2003

She made this cute graduation announcement out of the pictures we took:

GRAD ANNOUNCEMENTS

Good luck Cierra!

5 comments:

Gran Linda said...

Your right, some of those pics made me laugh out loud, but you are both such beautiful people I loved them! Great graduation photos Ben!

Momma Kaye said...

It looks like you are still in love, that is for sure! What a beautiful couple!

Jess said...

Amy, you are so beautiful!

AnK Romney said...

LOVED your pictures!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy and all! Also I love your dress! and I love you both.... love the flowers too! ;D

Mystial Batwoman said...

gorgeous pictures! You two are so cute....can't believe its been 4 years already