Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring has Sprung!!!

This post is kind of old. March was the month of the blossoming trees. Now everything has turned completely green and summery. I got mono and blogging got pushed aside for a couple weeks. I’m doing much better now!

Benjamin and I have been going running at this really pretty little park (Lane Rd. Library Park) close to our house. So many trees have started bursting with blossoms through the month of March! It was really beautiful. We decided to just walk (instead of run) around the park this day so we could take some pictures and enjoy the flowers. And just to warn you, Benjamin LOVE LOVE LOVES to take pictures of nature, so there will be many pictures of plants and such.

 

IMG_1011

 

IMG_1106

IMG_1031

IMG_1030

IMG_1029

IMG_1043

I really need to get a tan! I look so pasty white!

IMG_1007

Don’t these tree’s have beautiful, huge, lovely blossoms!?!

IMG_1050

IMG_1054

IMG_1056

IMG_1074

IMG_1060

Benj made me pose like this. I was mostly just being silly.

IMG_1072

IMG_1064

IMG_1079

Thanks for joining us on our walk through the park!

2 comments:

Momma Kaye said...

Oh it's so good to see you! I love the photos of you by the trees. Those trees are fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

Gran Linda said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful people!!