Life is just zooming by here in Pocatello. Here is a snippet of our everyday goings on.
Benj got this anatomical skeleton model for $4 at the DI. They are normally pretty expensive, so we thought it was a steal! No, it is not a Halloween decoration. It is an actual model with all the correct grooves and holes and notches. He wants to put it in his doctor’s office someday. Speaking of which, we are going to Ohio State University! It’s official! We will probably be moving there at the end of June or first part of July. We are excited to be Buckeyes!
Still enduring the freezing cold, hoping for spring.
Pocatello
Every once in a while we make it down to Rexburg to see family. This is Benj and our niece Lila having a good time.
Benj has been working at an assisted Living center. He won the Best Hair award at work. Hahaha.
I have been babysitting my cousins on days that I don’t get a sub job and I sure love those little boys. I have substitute taught a couple times, but I am always on call.
Benj has been doing lots and lots of gigs on his bass. He has been playing in the play Forever Plaid at the Center Stage Playhouse here in Pocatello (well, actually Chubbuck. same thing) almost every night for the past couple of weeks. He has done a great job!
I am the secretary in the Young Women’s and an assistant camp director in our ward. I love the girls and the leaders and it keeps me busy. We learned how to make three different kinds of pizzas last week. These two girls and I made the dessert pizza. It was delicious!!!
I am still cooking a lot. I am part of a group called Daring Kitchen where I get two challenge recipes a month that I get to try to make and experiment with. Check it out on my food blog: www.ediblexperiments.blogspot.com
We got a new exercise machine thingy. It is called a gazelle and I love to watch the Cosby show and exercise at the same time. It was fairly inexpensive and it folds up really nicely so we can move it around and out of the way pretty easily.
I graduate on April 8th and 9th. We are enjoying this short stage of life where life is good and we are in between undergrad and grad school. We are excited for the next stage, but loving life as it is.
2 comments:
love all these pictures and hearing about your fun life. love ya
You cute people! I think Benj does have the best hair! I'm proud of you in young womens- I bet you are so fun!
Post a Comment