Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pomp and Circumstance

I graduated! Finally! I am so excited to be done with my bachelor’s degree. I am ready to move to Ohio and start a new phase of life.

Here are some pics from the graduation ceremonies.

IMG_7949

Making the walk across the stage.

IMG_7970

My awesome family at convocation.

IMG_7997

My sweet brother and sister.

IMG_7995

IMG_8015

IMG_8030

Papa Ben and me in our robes.

IMG_8021

Both sets of parents were so supportive as I got my degree.

IMG_7966

IMG_8040

After commencement my mother threw a celebration party. There were so many people there to support me. My grandma Jo even made me a beautiful quilt with fuzzy minky. Emily was sweet to hold my niece Lila most of the time. Lila loves Emily.

IMG_8041

Lila didn’t know what to think of my parent’s little dog Missy. It was a mix of sheer  joy and sheer terror.

It was a great weekend. Thanks everyone for being so supportive!

6 comments:

alyssa said...

congrats on graduating girl!

jess and seth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are awfully proud of you and wish you the best of luck in Ohio--may the Borders job work out for you! :)

aunt choody said...

Oh, yay!

Bethany L. said...

As soon as I pulled up your blog, Lila said, "B? Amy?" And it mad eme think how much we're gonna miss you guys when you leave! :( We're so proud of you and what good decisions your making though! Love you!

Gran Linda said...

Onward and upward. Ohio here you come. I'm gonna miss you guys.

Lyd Stew said...

We are so proud of you pretty girl! Way to finish up!!! (My word verification is: "foreale" and it just seems approriate... you graduated FOR REAL!! :)