Wednesday, September 22, 2010

August

P8010013

This is the huge dust storm that we drove through on our way to Rexburg from Moscow.

P8030025

We took Emily and Joseph over to the Romney’s one Sunday afternoon. They loved it there. This is Emily frolicking outside with the cat.

P8030036

Emily was sweet to hold little Kalina. She kept trying to make the same faces as Kalina. I love both of their great big blue eyes.

P8030034

I think they kind of look alike in this picture above.

P8030035

P8030037

Anthony and Benj were nice to play Masterpiece with Emily and Joe .

P8180088

I made plum ice cream

P8310098

I know this picture is from September, but I didn’t just want to post it by its self. This is me at the fair eating a turkey leg. I just had to have one because I had this memory of eating one at DisneyLand when I was little. It was way too big and it started to get old pretty fast, but it was still fun. I felt a little bit silly walking around gnawing and this huge hunk of meat.

2 comments:

jess and seth said...

We had one of those turkey legs at Disneyland--it was the best thing I think I have ever eaten because we were SO hungry . . . That's how I feel about Churros too--I remember eating them when I was little at lagoon or something, so on our Disneyland honeymoon I had to have one. And yes, they are good, but I'm afraid being fat-content-conscious doesn't increase your enjoyment . . . :)

Lyd Stew said...

Emily looks so much like Eleni grown up in those pictures to me!