A few weeks ago Benjamin and I went to a ward dance. The theme was famous couples in history. Benjamin and I have always been awful at coming up with costumes. We usually don’t dress up or find something at the very last minutes that ends up being kind of lame. This party was no exception. We had lots of ideas but we kept finding one persons costume, but not the other. For example,we found a Princess Lea costume for me, but couldn’t find a Han solo costume for him. We were almost Joseph and Emma Smith, but I couldn’t get my hair to do the ringlet thing. So we settled on Alfalfa and Darla, which was kind of pathetic because my hair would not curl that day and Benjamin had just barely cut his hair, making it to short to stick up. We made it stick up a little bit, but you can’t see it in these pictures. He looks kind of scary, but you should see him try to sing like Alfalfa.
2 comments:
Oh The Boogles...I wanna see your Darla outfit?!
i didn't get a pic of my darla out fit. I didn't look like her at all though. My hair is too long and straight. I tried to make it look shorter,but it is way to stubborn. Its the wrong color too. I did borrow a hair bow from the lost and found table at the church, though. Don't worry; i put it back.
Post a Comment