Thursday, February 4, 2010

Don’t I Have the Cutest Nieces?

 

…I think I do. I just have to brag about the cute litte girls that have been born to my sister’s in-law in the last couple of months.

 

amy and kalina

Introducing Kalina Johnette Romney. My former room mate and now my sister in-law Kylie, just gave birth to little Kalina. And let me tell you, she is a doll!

kalina and ben

 

Just a few months before, Lila and Ruby were born. These cousins will be such good friends.

RUBY ROSE ROMNEY

ruby doll sweet ruby

LILA LOUSIA LAWRENCE

lila

3 comments:

Gran Linda said...

they are cute!

aunt choody said...

Yes, I think that you do have the cutest nieces.

jess and seth said...

I agree--we are pretty lucky Aunts, aren't we? :) It's killing Eleni not to be able to play with them all. And I know I mentioned it before, but you are so beautiful in that picture!