We have had so many projects going on to get ready for the new semester that starts in two days. To name a few:
New Monitor and Desk
For Benjamin's birthday we got a new computer screen. We love it! We hardly ever watch TV and our DVD player is broken so we decided to just watch DVDs on our computer. We bought this desk at DI and painted it black. It is nice to have our bulky old bubble screen and TV out of our tiny apartment.
New Window
To continue the previous story...we put the old TV in the van to take it to DI. We set it on the middle seat. Before we made it to DI we made a sharp left turn and the TV crashed through the window on the sliding door of our minivan. There was glass all over the street and in our car. It was a mess. The cheapest quote we found was for $500. Luckily there was a matching window for $60 at a scrap yard and Benjamin and our friend Scott Peterson figured out how to install it. They did such a good job and it saved us a lot of money!
Colonoscopy
I got my third colonoscopy last Thursday. The procedure went very well. It was the best one so far! What the doctor saw: A healthy small intestine (yay), no signs of fistulas (yay), a very inflammed colon,
What this means: Chrons is very unlikely, I don't have colon cancer, I don't have bacteria overgrowth, and I do have severe pan-ulcerative colitis (effecting the entire large intestine).
We are still waiting on the results of the biopsies. The results were nothing less than expected, but nothing scary either. I am feeling a lot healthier lately and I am hoping that remission is just around the corner.
Deep Cleaning
Benjamin and I have been so busy since we moved in here last January and we never got the chance to really organize everything and clean things really well. It looks like a bomb went off in here, but we are making progress. Speaking of which, I need to get off the computer and back to work :) Only two days until school starts! yikes!
2 comments:
so glad the tests turned out ok, let us know about the biopsy's please. Good luck with school this semester and I hope all else goes good.
Well good luck with school you two...oh and way to go on the window handy man Ben. But most importantly we hope the test results can help find the right solution for you Amy. We love ya!
Post a Comment