
This is the journey I will be making this semester. From the east to Willamette Valley, Oregon.
Well, not really, but I am so excited to be in a play this semester about a group of pioneers who travel the Oregon Trail. It is an original musical written by BYU-I's very own Omar Hansen. The show opens on November 17th. I am feeling very healthy this semester and it feels so great to be on the stage again.
Well, not really, but I am so excited to be in a play this semester about a group of pioneers who travel the Oregon Trail. It is an original musical written by BYU-I's very own Omar Hansen. The show opens on November 17th. I am feeling very healthy this semester and it feels so great to be on the stage again.
6 comments:
Gramps and I will make sure to get tickets for this one! What part do you have?
AMY!! Congratulations!! That is so awesome! Can't wait to see it!
So glad the little "mishap" got cleared up. You will be wonderful- I'm sick I won't see it. Best of luck!
Can't wait to see it! You are awesome onstage and off! Love ya!
Aunt Nikki
I wish I could see your play! I didn't realize you were in one again. One of these days . . . do you realize I've never seen you perform? I know I've missed out! :)
You did a great job!! You played your part extremely well! :-)
Sarah and Jason (from your old ward)
Post a Comment