Thursday, July 2, 2009

A call from Riley!!!!!!!!


A couple weeks ago, I got to talk on the phone with my little brother Riley!!! He has finished basic training, and he will finish Infantry training at the end of this month. Then he gets a small break for graduation before he starts airborn training. He is at Fort Benning in Georgia in the army. He looks so tough. He got 36 hours leave and he bought minutes on a temporary cell phone. It was so great to talk to him. I love my brother so much!

2 comments:

Mystial Batwoman said...

How Great!!! We really need to write him more. Cru and Corbin always draw army wars in church and fight over who gets to be the soldiers on Riley's team.

jess and seth said...

I didn't realize he was enlisted--good for him! What a brave guy. And how nice that you got to talk to him!