Autumn and Anthony heading to the canal
We had a blast during our fourth of July break! We went to the parade in the morning, then went to a Barbeque at the Romney home. We had apricot cheesecake and steaks! Then everyone floated the canal (I took pictures). Then we crashed the next barbeque at my Nikki and Eric's (my aunt and uncle). There was red, white, and blue cheesecake! (have you guessed that cheesecake is my favorite?) It started pouring, so we moved inside. Then we went to the Rexburg fireworks with my family and lit off our own at my parents house.
3 comments:
It was lots of fun wasn't it! Our's finally ended with Odie sleeping on my bed with me until the neighbors finally finished firing off the works at 2:30a.m.!
Oh cute Amy- you got some fun pictures! Thanks for taking care of my girls- wish we could have partied with you guys! Looks like you had fun- we need to do it again! I love Amberlee's face- she looks a little nervous!
So fun! I love Rexburg in the summer.
Post a Comment