Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Queen of the Dandelions

Stella is all about flowers. She likes to point them out, saying “wower.” For a few weeks we had lots of dandelions in our front yard. One Sunday afternoon I made dandelion crowns for Stella and a bunch of sweet little neighbor girls. They all looked like fairy princesses.

IMG_9579

IMG_9592

IMG_9596

IMG_9599

Her concentrating face: IMG_9581

IMG_9605

IMG_9607

IMG_9606

A few weeks later we took a stroll through The Park of Roses. I know she is wearing the same dress. I just love it though. My friend Jess bought it for her. The roses weren’t in bloom yet, but there were plenty of fluffy dandelions for Stella to blow (and eat). Ready for a picture overload?

IMG_9953

IMG_9952IMG_9947

IMG_9954

IMG_9951

IMG_9928

IMG_9929

IMG_9931

IMG_9941

IMG_9932

IMG_9936

IMG_9940

IMG_9944

IMG_9937

IMG_9945

Stella and Dad. Best Friends Forever.

IMG_9961

IMG_9956

IMG_9924

IMG_9917

She also likes her mom quite a bit, humidity hair and all.

IMG_9912

IMG_9910

IMG_9913

IMG_9903

IMG_9902

IMG_9896

IMG_9894

IMG_9900

My little social butterfly is constantly stopping people in their tracks to say hi to them.

IMG_9908

IMG_9905

I hope her bright eyes brightened your day!

3 comments:

jess and seth said...

Oh my goodness, she's the prettiest toddler! I love all these pictures

Gran Linda said...

thanks for all the beautiful pictures of the "Queen", and you and Ben! love all of them.

Jess said...

That girl is just too cute. As are you!

I can't believe we aren't neighbors anymore. :( Miss you!