Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas Day

We opened presents at my families house first. Here are some pictures of Stella’s first Christmas morning:

IMG_8307

IMG_8310

IMG_8309

We split the day up and went to Benjamin’s family’s for a fancy Christmas dinner and an evening present opening.

IMG_8313

Four of the 5 girl cousins born this last year (we missed you, Lizzie!) Left to Right: Madelyn Beth, Pearl, Iris Stone, and Stella Snow

IMG_8375

IMG_8377

IMG_8379

IMG_8381

Remotes win the prize for favorite baby toy!

IMG_8382

More cousins: Kalina Johnette, Ruby, and Lila Louisa

IMG_8383

IMG_8398

IMG_8314

Autumn posing with her new makeup kit:

IMG_8316

IMG_8320

What a sweet, grown up helper Amberlee is:

IMG_8325

IMG_8328

Stella sure loved her cousin Isaac. I think she might have been a little heavier than he planned when he picked her up!

IMG_8332

Stink-eye Jonathon

IMG_8344

Stunning Kylie Rae

IMG_8353

Sunny Beautiful Beth

IMG_8354

Dependable Doug

IMG_8351

And baby whisperer Pappa Ben

IMG_8367

Seriously…he is a baby whisperer. He got 3 kids to sleep right in a row. Stella NEVER snuggles to sleep!

IMG_8364

We got thoroughly spoiled this year! Thanks everyone for the awesome gifts and fun times!

3 comments:

Gran Linda said...

great pictures!

jess and seth said...

Thanks for all these beautiful pics! I wish we had been there...those girls all have a similar look--too bad we couldn't have Lizzie there to compare too!

Lyd Stew said...

You guys have a way of capturing moments! (Sorry- I've been a bit out of the blogging world and I am just seeing these.) Sweet post!