We love our little girl. She is growing up so fast!
Oh, those eyes melt my heart!
A little about Stella at 8 months:
- She is just shy of 29 inches and just shy of 22 pounds.
- Her favorite foods are: pears, squash, baby puffs, little wild blueberries, any think in little pieces that she can pick up and put in her mouth by herself.
- She also loves to eat inedible objects like paper, leaves, sticks, wipes, clean diapers, you name it.
- Her favorite toys: balls, books, Piglet, Eeyore, magazines or newspaper, anything that makes music. She also really loves pictures of her mom and dad.
She loves to kiss pictures of people:
- Words: daddy, dada, mom, baba, hi, hey, yaya. I’m almost positive she knows what she is saying when she says dada, baba, and mom. She always says dada when Benj comes home and when he is playing with her and she cries out mom when she is sad or wakes up. And she has started saying baba when I start making her bottle.
- She has 4 teeth. Two bottom teeth and two top canine teeth.
- She can sit herself up on her own, pull herself up onto her knees, and crawl. She also just started using her thumb and pointer finger together to pick things up.
- She doesn’t really like watching tv, but she does love Sesame Street. I let her watch it for a few minutes here and there when I have to make a phone call or something like that.
- She has started waving her hands really fast when she is mad or excited. Its really funny. She just started doing it yesterday, so I don’t have video yet.
- She loves to go fast in her umbrella stroller. She leans forward and spreads her hands out like she is flying.
- She loves riding on Benjamin’s shoulders.
And in her little pack:
- She has started wanting to snuggle before she goes to sleep. She has never been a snuggly baby, but all of the sudden she wants me to rock her for a little before she will settle down for bed.
- She is scared of hand dryers in public restrooms, blenders, food processors, vacuums, and anything that makes a sudden loud noise.
- She loves dogs! Especially small dogs. She was obsessed with my parent’s little dog when we went to visit.
- Her favorite songs are And the Green Grass Grew All Around and You Can Close Your Eyes by James Taylor. I can always cheer her up with the first one and I can usually get her to calm down for sleep with the second.
- She is a bouncer. She sits on her bottom and bounces up and down as if she were on a trampoline. She loved Grandma Kaye’s trampoline, by the way.
- She loves to wrestle and rough house.This consists mostly of her attacking one of us while we are on the floor. She makes this funny little growl, too.
- She loves other children. She loves it when other kids come over to play.
She usually tries to maul the other kids.
Look how excited they were when Benj got out his guitar!
And oh, the faces she makes. I love all many crazy facial expressions she is always making:
Who,me?
She is really a sweet and happy little person. I love seeing the curiosity and wonder in her big eyes. We love you little Stella Snow! Stop growing up so fast, will ya?
2 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing Stella in pictures and words! She is such an angel and brings so much joy!
Oh- I can't get enough of her cute expressive face! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture with her on Benj's shoulders. What a treasure. He was just meant to be surrounded by cute babies! :) He just looks like he's in his element. Such a perfect little girl!
Post a Comment