Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sweet Smiles

Stella has been all smiles lately. Unless she is ready for a nap or hungry, she is pretty much always smiling. My favorite thing in the world is walking in her room in the morning because she is so extra smiley after a good long sleep (yes, she is sleeping through the night!)

IMG_5399

2013-04-17_15-59-10_495

2013-04-17_15-59-29_195

IMG_5425

In the picture below, Stella was laying on the floor outside the bathroom smiling up at me while I put my makeup on.

IMG_5510

In her Sunday best:

IMG_5565

IMG_5569

IMG_5568

Rosy cheeks from chewing on the frozen teething ring. Yes, I think she may be teething. I’m not 100% sure because I don’t know exactly what to look for, but she has two little white bumps that look kind of little teeth about to break through and she drools buckets and chews on everything. Just under 3 months seems much to early to be teething! I guess time will tell.

IMG_5581

Not a smile, but I just had to show you her other common expression: Blowing Spit Bubbles!

IMG_5589

Still in PJ’s with bed head, but oh so happy:

IMG_5327

Hamming it up

IMG_5334

IMG_5339

3 comments:

Momma Kaye said...

Oh, I feel like this baby was sent straight from heaven to your door. What a blessing she is. Every time I see her smiling little face, I just light up inside. I feel certain that she and her great Uncle David were good friends. She is an angel!

Gran Linda said...

love it when you post pictures of that little sweetheart! She is beautiful!

Lyd Stew said...

Too precious!!! I love a smiley-gal! She knows how to endear herself to us doesn't she? :) I love that little red dress! She is a beauty. And Amberlee and Autumn both got teeth around 4 months- but I think that is pretty early. Maybe she is a little kindred spirit. :)