Saturday, May 11, 2013

More Smiles

I meant to put this video in the previous post. I guess it didn’t work. It’s just some more cute Stella smiles. She is so cute and smiley in the last part, but then it kind of turns into a mix of smiling and whining. It melts my heart when she does that. It’s like she wants to whine and then she realizes that she is actually really happy and it turns into a half whine half laugh.

2 comments:

Lyd Stew said...

I think it is just quite clear that this little girl loves her momma. Can't you just tell you loves your attention and you smiling, expressive face. How could she not smile back? :) Such a sweet attentive mother- I love the way you talk to her. And I totally know that feeling and not knowing whether to laugh or cry. :) Happy Mother's DAY!

Momma Kaye said...

Eleni, Lydia, and I are watching this adorable video of Stella. We are waiting for their little sister to come home from the hospital. I think Jessica's baby looks like Stella! Hopefully, they will name her soon. Love you!