Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Glamor Shots

We took some more glamor shots of our little Stella. I feel a little like Cam on Modern Family, always dressing up my daughter in crazy outfits and taking pictures of her.

IMG_5080

IMG_5087

IMG_5062

 

IMG_5045

My sister in-law Kylie made this beautiful crocheted yellow blanket for Stella.

IMG_5035

One of Benjamin’s teachers at school made the cute hat and booties for her.

IMG_5106

IMG_5101

And my friend and one of Benjamin’s classmates, Joanna, made this adorable flower headband for her.

IMG_5109

IMG_5116

IMG_5118

Ok, now let take a silly one:

IMG_5122

I have to give all the credit to Benjamin for this photo shoot. I was actually in the shower while he (with the help of his mother) set it all up and got Stella calmed down and sleeping so sweetly. He took all the pictures and was so patient. Oh, and don’t worry, we had a space heater making the room nice and toasty before undressing her.

IMG_5026

7 comments:

The Yuan Fam said...

Benjamin did such a great job. Those pictures are priceless and she is so adorable. The fact that she stayed asleep, wow! If Jett hears even a little noise he's got at least one eye opened for a good 30 seconds. She's beautiful Amy...nice work!!

Aaron and Carolyn said...

She is so beautiful! All that hair is darling!!

Momma Kaye said...

Oh, I felt like I was right there again! Benj was amazing at calming little Stella. i couldn't quite get over it. He's going to be such a fine doctor.

Joanna said...

You guys are so thoughtful to pose Stella in all of her presents. I loved seeing her in the little headband I made! All of these pictures are ADORABLE!!

Gran Linda said...

She is so beautiful! You keep this up and she will be a world famous model! And I love the pic of Ben holding her. He is such a good daddy!

Tricia Jeanne said...

She's beautiful! And I love those baby smiles!

Lyd Stew said...

I am loving all these pictures! She is beautiful! I love the one in the basket. She is so precious.