Friday, October 12, 2012

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

Most everyone already knows this, but I guess I better still put up a post about it. Our baby is a little……………GIRL! We are so excited! She is healthy and everything is measuring perfectly. Can’t wait to meet her!

2012-09-22_18-17-03_924Image (16)

Profile shot

Image (12)

Two little feet

Image (13)

Thumbs up for Rock N’ Roll!

4 comments:

Momma Kaye said...

Oh! I'm so happy that her feet look straight! That is the first thing I used to check for after sweet Jessica. Have you decided on Stella?

Gran Linda said...

Just about have a box ready to send to you. Just want to put a couple more things in. So happy for you guys.

Lyd Stew said...

She's perfect already! So proud of you! I was waiting for this post... even though I did know. :)

AnK Romney said...

Oh I love her sweet pictures!!! I am... no WE are so excited for you both! K and D keep kissing the pictures!