Monday, May 21, 2012

A Failed Attempt

Our friends Jon and Kristin, invited us over to their house to watch the circus elephants march by their apartment holding each other’s tails on their way to the train station to leave town. The circus was in town for a week and the animals do a little parade when they arrive and when they leave.

We sat outside their apartment and waited for them to march by, but they never did. After about an hour, a lady in a car driving by rolled down her window and told us that the parade was canceled. I was bummed, but there is always next year! Instead we just went upstairs and watched The Muppets.

We still got some pics of us just hanging out and waiting for the animals:

IMG_1629

I am wearing Benj’s jacket because it was actually a little chilly. And I didn’t know he was taking a picture of all of us. I thought he was just taking a picture of me, so I was giving him that “stop taking a million pictures of me, I don’t even look that great” look.

IMG_1640

IMG_1645

Fun times.

3 comments:

Momma Kaye said...

Oh I'm so glad to finally meet your friend, Kristin. If this is the same traveling circus that came to Rexburg, then be glad you missed the elephants. Vaun Waddell told us that a man fell off the tight rope. He said it was frightening for the children to watch the ambulance come and all the trouble.

Gran Linda said...

To bad you didn't get to see the elephants, would've been some great pictures. the ones you had were awesome though!

AnK Romney said...

Love that cute shirt on you!