I recently turned 24! Yay! I had a great birthday! We went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. They brought me my cheesecake with a candle and “Happy Birthday!” written in chocolate sauce on the plate.
On the morning of my birthday Benj made me a yummy (huge) breakfast in bed!
And my wonderful visiting teacher decorated my door in the night!
I got my own box of fancy chocolate’s, too! Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve always wanted to be given a big box of chocolates! Yay!
Thanks everyone for making it a special day!
4 comments:
Precious Amy Jo, you deserved it!
You have certainly taught your hubby to prepare a delicious breakfast! Wow!
I agree with momma kaye!
Happy birthday, dear Amy Jo!
You deserve such a special b-day! I'm so glad you got breakfast in bad. That looks scrumptious. Way to go, Benj! :) (I wish we had a Cheesecake Factory here--I hear they are scrumptious)
Post a Comment