Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa Clause is Coming to Town!

IMG_2791

For our church party this year Benj dressed up as Santa Clause. I volunteered him and we was sweet to be a good sport about it. He had to stuff a pillow in the costume and his huge dark eyebrows were a little out of place, but I thought he was cute!

IMG_2669

IMG_2665

About half the kids were terrified, a few were excited, and a few had no idea what was going on.

IMG_2670

IMG_2692

IMG_2765

IMG_2758

IMG_2672

IMG_2785

Even the missionaries got a turn on Santa’s lap.

Merry Christmas!!!!

3 comments:

Gran Linda said...

Ben makes a very cute Santa! funny pictures!

jess and seth said...

We just got back from our ward breakfast party where Santa also visited--don't feel bad, Benj; there were some terrified kids there too. :) Wish you had been our Santa!

Lyd Stew said...

Ok- those pictures TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!!! I love the crying babies- so funny because Benj is so nice to little babies! Good sport little brother! Who would have thought. Doesn't mom have an old picture of Dad playing Santa? You look alike.