Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hockey

The other night we went to an OSU hockey game at the Schottenstien arena. We went with our friends Christin and John and it was a blast! Those hockey players were amazing!!!!

IMG_2326

Our awesome goalie:

IMG_2331

Hockey players are vicious! They just SLAM each other into the walls. There were broken sticks, fights on the ice, and flying pucks. It was awesome!

IMG_2338

IMG_2346

IMG_2371

IMG_2357

IMG_2320

IMG_2369

Brutus the Buckeye chillin with the band.

IMG_2358

We were so excited because we got put up on the “dance cam” over the big screen. This shot isn’t very good because I have a camera in my face, Benj has a reflection on his glasses, and Christine is dancing so her hand is in front of her face, but we were dancing and boogyin up on the big screen. It was pretty exiting!

IMG_2358

They won and everyone in the audience got free fries from Mc Donalds! Go Bucks!

3 comments:

Gran Linda said...

what great fun for you guys! so glad you are happy there. we love you guys!

jess and seth said...

How fun! That's a date you don't get to have every day! I can't show this to Seth or he'd be jealous.

Always a newly wed said...

I recently went to a hockey game in Utah. It was so much fun to watch! Hey Amy, do you have an email address for Benjamin? I wanted to ask him about the band he played in awhile back at BYU-Idaho. Sounds like you are having fun in Ohio!