On Veteran's Day, Benjamin and I both had a day off at the same time. That is rare. We were very excited to simply “hang-out” together.
After sleeping as late as we could stand and watching The Office on Hulu, we went to a delicious Indian lunch buffet. We have gone to a lot of Indian buffet’s because they are Benjamin’s favorite. This one was my favorite so far.
Next we ventured out to Sharon Wood’s Metro Park and tried to get some pictures together.
A few turned out, although we had a lot of pictures that looked like this:
Or this:
I was so cold, it was hard to smile for the camera.
Here are some of the ones that turned out:
Silly.
After the park, we went to the Polaris Mall
I got some new sun glasses and a probe thermometer for Turkey Day. We had fun just wandering around, sitting in luv sac’s, and playing with I pads.
I love days like this.
5 comments:
LOVE the candid pictures!! hahahaha they made our day!
even in the ones where you are freezing you are super cute...both of you!
What was the Indian restaurant that you went to? I have been wanting to go to one.
Your pictures are really cute! Did someone take the pictures for you for did you put the camera on a tripod? If you did put the camera on a tripod I am really impressed! My favorite picture is the one under the sentence "Here are some . . . "
Cute couple- you guys are good with that camera!
Post a Comment