Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with the Andreasen side because Benjamin’s family was in Moscow visiting his sister.

PB180514

Emily and I passed the time dressing up Missy. You can’t see it very well, but she is wearing a baby dress. We also got her to drink from a toy baby sippy cup.

PB180517

PB190542

Emily and I also made fall sugar cookies. I think they turned out pretty good!

PB190544

PB190547

PB190562

There were some pretty tasty pies made by Nikki and me.

PB190568

Cranberry-Sprite Punch.

PB190576

Benjamin had to go back early to work and I stayed a few extra days to hang out with my family. Emily and Joseph brought mattresses down into the front room and I slept on the couch. We determined to stay up until midnight so we could literally have a “midnight snack.” We stayed up past midnight talking and watching Iron Chef and Food Feuds.

PB190573

The midnight snack. :)

3 comments:

jess and seth said...

What a fun Thanksgiving--and you are amazing--those cookies are so pretty! I'm impressed. What a fun sister; I'm sure your family loves having you come home to visit.

Momma Kaye said...

Those cookies are absolutely beautiful! You are a marvelous cake decorator, and a wonderful sister!

Gran Linda said...

we did have a good time seeing you and Ben again. love ya!