Thursday, January 20, 2011

Home for the Holidays

IMG_4571

We had quite a busy holiday season and we are just now recovering from all the hustle and bustle. Right before Benjamin graduated we drove to Salt Lake to see Benjamin’s brother and sister in law who were there from California for a wedding. Benjamin graduated on December 18th and I am so proud of him. Then we came to Rexburg for Christmas, went back to Pocatello a couple times for Benj’s job, and came back for New Years and to see my brother Riley who was home for about 10 days. As soon as all the holidays were over we prepared for another busy week and a half of traveling. We drove to Boise for Benjamin’s interview with University of Washington Medical school.  I went to Provo and auditioned for a New Testament movie that the church is doing. Benj went back and forth from  Pocatello and Rexburg each day so he could be to work in the morning and play his bass for the play Forever Plaid at night. Well, now it is the third week of January and we are just now taking a breather. It was a blast and we are so glad that we had so many fun opportunities and got to spend time with family.  Enjoy some of the pictures from the holiday season.

PC080694

I know I look kind of scary in this picture, but isn’t my little niece Kalina just priceless? She is so sweet and cute and I am so glad I got to spend some time with her!

IMG_4759

We were able to go to a couple of my little brother’s basketball games. This is Benj with my cousin at one of the games.

IMG_4521

Nice shot, Joe!

IMG_5795

IMG_5822

IMG_4802

Benjamin and our niece Lila ready to go out and play in the snow.

IMG_4832

Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Andreasen’s.

IMG_4835

Benj singing Christmas songs on Christmas Eve.

IMG_4849

We spent Christmas Eve at the Andreasen’s. My little brother, sister, Benj, and I all slept in my sister’s room. This is all of us waiting on the stairs for the cue to run down the stairs to see what Santa brought.

IMG_4868

Yay! I got a photo light booth!

IMG_4870

IMG_4877

We gave Joe a couple pounds of Peach Rings.

IMG_4881

My dad got a Machete for Christmas. He was pretty excited.

IMG_4883

Emily got me this super cute hat and a new whisk. Perfect!

IMG_4896

After opening presents at the Andreasen’s, we went over to the Romney house. Pappa Ben is making his traditional Christmas morning omelets. Yum!

IMG_4916

IMG_4894

Pappa Ben always has the neatest Christmas trees!

IMG_4925

IMG_4926

IMG_4956

IMG_5012

IMG_5152

IMG_5231

This was the board after a major game of Carcassone. And if you have ever played that game, you know that’s one big city on that board. Five different people worked together to make that huge city and we almost didn’t make it. It was intense.

IMG_5302

Riley came home on leave from the army bearing presents. We love you Riley!

IMG_5323

IMG_5347

Mario Kart Tournament!

IMG_5327

Fireworks in the backyard on New Year’s Eve.

IMG_5331

New Year’s Eve

IMG_5677

Winter Wonderland at the Romney’s

IMG_5665

IMG_5651

IMG_5650

Merry Christmas! Happy New Years! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

jess and seth said...

"That's a pretty picture of Amy." -Eleni, about your New Years picture. I love these pics! And I hope you get a part in the NT movie--that would be awesome! Love you guys.