We went back to Rexburg for a week to see my brother who was on leave from the army and to go to the Romney and Nissen reunions. It was a busy week, but we had so much fun!!!
Em and Me at the Fourth of July Parade
Craft night with the Romney sisters! I made some really cute button earrings.
Yay for nieces and nephews!
Autumn on my lap swinging spider style.
Nieces and Nephews engaged in a story that Grandma Kaye is telling. They look kind of like zombies.
Bejamin on the slip and slide.This is my crazy husband about to go down the slide on his stomach, head first. I was worried about him hurting his back or scraping up his belly. Sorry I am yelling kind of loud. You might have to turn the volume down on this one. I just couldn’t resist putting on though and you will see why when he finally goes down. It is hilarious.
2 comments:
You guys look great. It's been a while since we've seen you. The ward misses you for sure. I wanted to let you know that I was packing up stuff cause we are moving to St. Anthony and I came across "the Knowing" I feel so bad we didn't get it back to you before you left. I don't know if you want me to mail it to you or if you will be back in Rexburg soon..so you will have to let me know how we can get it back to you. Sorry. Usually I am more responsible but Axel must have pushed it behind the entertainment center and off the shelf. Anyways, we do miss you guys.
Hey Romneys! Your blog is co cute. really love the picture at the top! Ours is http://benandrachelbright.blogspot.com
I'm going to add you so i can see your updates. Good luck! Don't be strangers :)
Post a Comment