Monday, March 8, 2010

School Update

 

I just thought I would post an update on our schooling. We have about 4 weeks left in this semester.

Amy is taking:

  • Advanced Writing and Critical Reading
  • Reading in the Content Area
  • Parenting
  • Health Methods
  • Children’s Literature

Benjamin is taking:

  • Kinesiology
  • Biochemistry
  • Motor Development
  • A music class (i can’t remember which one)
  • Sports Nutrition

This is my last semester of classes and in the Fall I will student teach at a local high school.

Benjamin is tutoring General Chemistry this semester, playing in the pit orchestra of school musical Children of Eden, serving as vice-president of the Pre-Med Society,teaching guitar and bass lessons, and playing in the the Rexburg Orchestra. He is taking the MCAT in May and applying for Med school early this summer. He has one semester left and possibly and internship.

Here are a few pictures of us this semester:

P2010061

Benjamin being silly on the guitar.

P2080058

Benjamin attacking the celery. He has been so nice to make dinner so often this semester. He is a pretty good cook.

P2070064

The bulletin board I designed for my Health Method’s class.

P2080127

Valentine’s dinner with a couple from our stake.

3 comments:

Gran Linda said...

Finish up school with a ROAR! love you both

Lyd Stew said...

Do you think you are busy enough! What a full load for both of you! I am so proud! I love your bulletin board! And my silly brother! You two are great- keep up the good work- Student Teaching will seem like a breeze after all this! :)

Bethany L. said...

So did you know that Boogy was the one who inspired me to cook when I was little? He used to bake cakes all the time. He was a really good cook. I'd forgotten about that until I saw him wacking the celery. :)