We were sitting in church watching all the little kids run around, and started to wonder what our kids will look like someday. I kept trying to picture the little boys with Benjamin’s hair. When we got home, we decided to get onto one of those websites where you can upload pictures of two people and they create a baby based on the two pictures. We chose two pictures of our faces and waited for our baby to be born. Here was the baby it came up with….
Isn’t that so funny? I don’t know how they got that baby out of those two pictures. I have always wanted to adopt a kid someday; maybe its a sign…:) :) :)
6 comments:
haha congrats!!! no i think your biological baby will look like that!
he is adorable and I'll love him to death! You really got my heart beating with that headline princess!
sorry grandma. i should name it different. Don't worry, I'm not announcing anything.
Ok- that is hilarious! You never know. It could happen... wait. Hmmm, some genetic problems going on. :)
That is hillarious! Ya!, for a second there, I thought I was way out of the loop and missing some way-important news!
I laughed so hard!
Post a Comment