Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Crescent Creations



Everyone check out my food blog. I am doing a fun experiment through Pillsbury and myblogspark.com. I just have to recreate one of the three recipes listed on my food blog and post about how it turned out. In turn for the publicity they are getting, they send me free dough and a free holiday serving platter so that I can make and serve the recipe. Here is the good part:  they will also send free dough and a platter to one of my food blog readers. I wont be having the giveaway until I make the recipe, but when I do all you will have to do is comment on the post with the new recipe for a chance to get the giveaway. In the meantime, go vote on which recipe you think would be the best on my food blog: www.ediblexperiments.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Gran Linda said...

already checked it out darling girl!!

Lyd Stew said...

Hoe fun! How do you hear about things like this!