Friday, May 29, 2009

Another Great Day at BYUI........

I know I know, it has been months since I have posted. I thought I would post an update real of our classes this semester:

Benjamin:
Organic Chemistry II
Physics
Psychology
Advanced Anatomy

Amy Jo:
Use and Abuse of Drugs
Health Behaviors and Theories
New Testament
Exceptional Students 6-12
Geology 101
Geology Lab

We both love our classes for the most part. Mine aren't too hard and I really enjoy them. Benjamin's are very hard and time consuming, but he is learning a lot. We both have 2 semesters left after the current one. I have to finish my student teaching and Benjamin is aslo going to try to fit in a research internship. Anyway, we spend most of our time at school and apologize if we have been flakey or anti-social. Anyway, I'll get some pictures posted shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting that you're both getting closer to finishing. We're looking forward to tonight. Bring your appetites!!

Lindsay said...

I hope those classes are going well! I have tried to call your phone number, but the voice mail is not Amy Jo's voice mail. Did you get a new phone? I miss you! We NEED to do something soon. And I'm not kidding!