Friday, December 12, 2008

Missing In Action

From the looks of our blog you would think we disapeared. My last post was in October! I have lots of things to put on my food blog and this blog, I have just had zero time! School is so time consuming. Today is our last day of Fall semester. Benjamin has a few finals left today and I have one left at 3:00. We are going crazy! You can tell becuase I brought out my favorite "Going Crazy" picture. I should study. I will get this blog updated as soon as the break actually begins. 

3 comments:

Lyd Stew said...

Ok- so I think this is my all time favorite picture of you! (Why does it make me laugh so hard!) Amberlee kept saying to me, "mom who is that?" and then when I told her, she says, "Mom- it really doesn't look like her!" But yippy to have a post from you- we've missed you! Can't wait to see you soon!

Gran Linda said...

Oh Amy girl, you look so very very cute, at least your sense of humor is still intact and you have survived school!
love you tons!

Mystial Batwoman said...

Amy I love you!!! So happy to see craziness runs in the family. I thought we were the only ones!